may 2016
In may I first finished my 4 minute piece, I used garageband and
included various instruments and loops. My song is mainly based around the
genre hiphop. My inspiration was musicians such as kanye and jay z.
I started my new composition on garage band which I wanted more of
a mellow song more than a fast paced song. my inspiration for this song was m83
and imagine dragons. This composition is more of an indie genre.
today I started to write lyrics around philosophy, the thought of
not knowing what’s going to happen next and about expecting the
unexpected.
nearly finished my second composition which is just over 4 minutes
long. it has a bassline, melody and 4 beat chorus.
I have finally put the pieces all together for my 2nd composition
and now planning my 3rd song
a sudden upset just cased my phone to run out of memory, this
meant I had to upload my songs on youtube.
June 2016
I started my new song today, I developed an intro however i felt it was too long so I needed to shorten it by 3 secs. I also added a few loops into it and started playing around with a beat which I thought fitted in perfectly.
I started to add a nice rhythm for the melody which was nice and
then mixed the beat in with a new one which created a nice flow
I now started my chorus which I believe was really fun to make as
i added a really call drop and it also has a nice lead up to the drop.
I am just working on my ending and so far my song is coming along
nicely, it has a melody and chorus and more. my song should be around 3
minutes.
I have made a rough ending however now I just need to adjust
things so it flows and it all is perfect.
july 2016
I have finished my tweaks today which means my song is now done. I
now need one more song to add up to 10-15 minute piece.
I have had a lot of time on my hands now lately so since I have my
software at home I have been working on my song at home, this means I am now
half way through my song 4. which is more like a backtrack since it has a
really nice soft flow throughout it all.
I have been working on a ending to my song which sounds really
nice and flows perfectly in the song (even though it is quite repetitive).
just finished my ending to my song, I believe it is a really nice
song to listen to as it is really soft and mellow which even though it’s a
change from my other songs I still believe it can still fit into the genre.
No comments:
Post a Comment