S.W.O.T
My strengths are that i know how to use the software they use at school to create music. This is garage band. I know how to use it because i have been learning it at home and been trying to make more music at home to help me with my coursework.
My weaknesses is that at this moment of time i do not have any additional/ advanced music software to create better pieces of music. This is because the school cannot afford decent music software so i have to buy it myself.
My opportunities are that i am now looking in to buying reason or logic (music software). I have found it for around £200 online and thinking about buying it and then downloading it to my laptop at home. this will allow me to get better music and beats.
My threats are that i am going to get used to using advanced music software as i will not be used to using this. I will also have to save up over £200 for this music software. I will have to get more advanced music software because i think using garageband is too easy and i need more of a challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment